101 Dalmatians 11

My nose is froze whimpered Lucky And my tail is froze. And my toes are froze. All the puppies were tired and hungry. Just then Pongo heard a friendly bark. Follow me said a collie. I have a place for you to stay the collie led them to a warm barn. Some friendly cows gave the puppies plenty of milk to drink. Soon ninety-nine puppies were fast asleep in the hay. Pongo and Perdita thanked the cows and the collie. Tomorrow morning you can go to the village said the collie. A Labrador retriever will meet you there. He'll show you how to get home. The next morning Pongo and Perdita continued on their way. Pongo knew that Cruella would be looking for them. He tried to brush away their tracks with a branch. But Cruella saw tracks They're headed for the village she shrieked. When the dogs reached the village the Labrador was waiting for them. He led them to an empty blacksmith's shop. I've got a ride for you he said, A van is leaving for London soon. In addition, there's room for all of you. But Cruella and her men had reached the village too. Cruella was angry with Horace and Jasper. Find them Find them now she shouted. Pongo how will we get to the van. Perdita whispered. Just then Lucky said, Patch pushed me He covered with soot too. That gave Pongo an idea.